Monday, September 1, 2008

back in the mix - holy crap it's september

after a botched attempt to check my bag (15 minutes too late?)
onto saturday evening's 6pm flight from portland to oakland,
i stayed one more night in the other cool port city of the west coast.
it's funny how tripped out one could get over something as small,
insignificant as missing a flight. well at least in this recent context.
maybe i'm just lucky i didn't need to be anywhere fast.
and had a place to continue staying until my next flight.
so i kept my cool and went with the circumstances.

but sunday morning came through for me!
and here i am back in the bay area,
back rolling on my bike almost immediately.
back in the mix with all them bike people.
back to the local spots and familiar streets.

but yeah, i'm tired from everything,
so i'll do a proper portland recap in the morning.

No comments: